Page Nav

HIDE

Breaking News:

latest

"Maybe I'll retire next year, or I could play into my 40s"

Cristiano Ronaldo is uncertain when he will stop playing, but the Juventus star said it could be as soon as next year. Juventus and Por...

Cristiano Ronaldo is uncertain when he will stop playing
Cristiano Ronaldo is uncertain when he will stop playing, but the Juventus star said it could be as soon as next year.
Juventus and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo remains unsure when he will retire, saying it could be as soon as next year or he could play into his 40s.
Ronaldo, 34, has continued to star after joining Juve last year, scoring 28 goals in 43 games in all competitions and helping the Italian giants win another Serie A title in 2018-19.
The five-time Ballon d'Or winner is uncertain when he will stop playing, although the star forward said it may not be far away.
"I don't think about that," Ronaldo told TVI on Tuesday.
"Maybe I can leave my career next year … but I can also play up to 40 or 41.

No comments